❤CHING❤

我永远爱你~ MOM,DAD

页面

  • I Wish To You Joy And Happiness

2012年12月15日星期六

Just a kiss - 赵权


Just a kiss from your lips
In the Dark
Gives my life a brand new start
Just a kiss
On your lips
Every night
Gives me energy to fight so hard
I tried to open up my mind to show you
Everything that’s here inside
I don’t even need a reason why
A reason why
I tried to catch a falling star
And you saved me by lighting up the dark
You brought the beat back to my heart
Before I lost the will and fell apart
You made it right and you saved my life
You saved my life
Hand in hand
Cheek to cheek
You and me
Standing up against the world
All the pain
All the doubt
I watched you go
Without you I’d be so lost.
I’d be so lost
I tried to open up my mind to show you
Everything that’s here inside
I don’t even need a reason why
A reason why
I tried to catch a falling star
And you saved me by lighting up the dark
You brought the beat back to my heart
Before I lost the will and fell apart
You made it right and you saved my life
You saved my life
Just a kiss from your lips
In the Dark
Gives my life a brand new start
Just a kiss
On your lips
Every night
Gives me energy to fight so hard

时间: 08:41

没有评论:

发表评论

较新的博文 较早的博文 主页
订阅: 博文评论 (Atom)

博客归档

  • ►  2013 (33)
    • ►  十月 (4)
    • ►  八月 (1)
    • ►  七月 (2)
    • ►  五月 (5)
    • ►  三月 (14)
    • ►  二月 (4)
    • ►  一月 (3)
  • ▼  2012 (102)
    • ▼  十二月 (13)
      • 啊嫲在医院.....
      • 啊嫲进医院.......
      • 明天.....
      • 世界末日......
      • 亚当夫妇.....我的最爱.....
      • just a kiss
      • 重返-李昇基.......
      • 去“乐高”回来了........
      • Just a kiss - 赵权
      • 独特记忆......
      • 发现~
      • 对电脑有感情了~
      • 今天超不爽的~
    • ►  十一月 (7)
    • ►  八月 (8)
    • ►  七月 (6)
    • ►  六月 (6)
    • ►  五月 (56)
    • ►  四月 (6)

Mom And I

Mom And I

My Mom and My Dad

My Mom and My Dad

Cute Me And My Sister~^^

Cute Me And My Sister~^^

童童拿着我的小叮当干嘛啊~

童童拿着我的小叮当干嘛啊~

I m Very Cute ~^^~不要脸的说~

I m Very Cute ~^^~不要脸的说~

人生有几个10年可以和表姐一起拍照啊~

人生有几个10年可以和表姐一起拍照啊~

My Lady~^^

My Lady~^^

My Bast Friend~^^

My Bast Friend~^^

My Cute Friends ~^^

My Cute Friends ~^^

和虹虹也得合照

和虹虹也得合照

我的简介

我的照片
tz ching
真正的痛,总是来得很轻盈, 没有声音,轻轻抱着我,就像你
查看我的完整个人资料

成熟的我~

成熟的我~

My New Shirt

My New Shirt

让自己重新幸福~

让自己重新幸福~

谢谢你的不出声,让我变成熟了~

谢谢你的不出声,让我变成熟了~

6月5号~穿着漂亮的衣服,拍拖去咯~

6月5号~穿着漂亮的衣服,拍拖去咯~

听自己喜欢的歌,喜欢自己喜欢的人~不让他人打扰

听自己喜欢的歌,喜欢自己喜欢的人~不让他人打扰

My Family~

My Family~

宝贝童童~

宝贝童童~

朋友们~

朋友们~
“炫酷模板”主题背景. 主题背景图片创建者:gweem_fairy. 由 Blogger 提供支持.